The deadliest + most destructive danger in case of fire: Not the flames themselves, but the highly toxic smoke contaminating everything.
- 95% of fire victims die of smoke poisoning (acc. DFV).
- Smoke damage usually exceeds pure flame damage by a factor of ten (acc. FVLR).
These facts make smoke and heat exhaust ventilation systems, which immediately dissipate the toxic gases poisoning all equipment and the entire building, essential for every safety concept. Demanded "for effective property protection" also by the German Insurance Association.
Operators, insurers and authorities want to, need to be sure that the complex technology will in an emergency function reliably at all times. Manufacturers can provide decisive proof of this directly at 1st glance: With the VdS system Approval.
Durable functional safety tested + certified in detail - by Europe's No.1 institute for fire protection. More than 110 years of trust in VdS are directly transferred to your products.
- All relevant testing services from one source: VdS, DIN/EN, CE, ISO, DIBT, NRW21 - save costs and effort with our services and reduce your time-to-market. EN + CE/CPR always directly included.
- The VdS process also integrates the performance parameters from the respected DIN standards, which have proven themselves in practice over many years.
- Comprehensive support for you in advance, for example in the selection and application of the standards + Guidelines to be applied.
- Whether series or custom-made product - we cover the entire value-added chain for you, even through tests accompanying development.
- Directly after your order: precise test plan including reliable time specifications.
- Pleasant side effect of the proven long-term functionality: Your customers save a lot of time and money in maintenance + defect rectification.
- Committee work in your interest in all relevant national and international regulatory institutions. 500 VdS professionals ensure your information advantage.
- We are a 100% subsidiary of the German Insurance Association - with payments of over two billion euros for fire loss every year, insurers naturally have a special interest in reliable safety. Win-win situation for you.
- Always included: highly detailed test report accepted by authorities all over the world.
- One of our many unique selling points is the VdS system concept: Approved technology has demonstrated that each component provides effective protection when used in combination - the one thing that really matters in any emergency.
In short: Highest quality clearly proven.
Here you find all VdS-approved SHEV products + systems.
Our experts will be happy to support you with comprehensive advice and assistance:
firstname.lastname@example.org +49 (0)221 77 66 - 6449