Knowledge that helps you move forward
Concepts for corporate security can only be effective if the people involved have the necessary knowledge. This applies both to a company’s own employees and to service providers in the field of safety and security. Regular training is therefore crucial.
One of the primary objectives of VdS is to bundle and pass on knowledge, and thus to set lasting standards. A broad range of information and training offers is available to you at the VdS Training Centre on topics from the fields of fire prevention and protection, safety and security, cybersecurity/information security, electrical systems, work safety and natural hazards.
The VdS Training Center offers:
- More than 320 appointments per year in Cologne and at further locations
- Over 160 different courses, workshops and online seminars, lasting one day to two weeks
- More than 25 expert conferences per year on the key VdS topics
- Certified quality management acc. to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 for seminars and conferences
- Selected seminars in cooperation with the German Fire Protection Association (vfdb) and recognized by the Confederation of Fire Protection Associations Europe (CFPA- Europe)
Information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As of March 1, 2023, there are no longer any legal restrictions on face-to-face events throughout Germany. Of course, we attach great importance to the health and safety of our participants, speakers and employees at all times.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: by e-mail at fachtagung(at)vds.de or by phone at +49 (0)221 7766-555.
Your team from the VdS-Training Center