VdS offers employees exciting tasks and attractive career prospects. Our field of work is particularly attractive for technicians and engineers, but also for all other curious, creative employees interested in interdisciplinary cooperation.
What all employees have in common is the team spirit that distinguishes VdS and ensures that VdS employees identify with their company and their work.
VdS is characterised by flexible working time models and a high degree of personal responsibility. The additional benefits offered by the company include training and development opportunities, extensive social benefits and interesting benefits. These include, for example
- Attractive location environment
- Flat hierarchies, freedom for entrepreneurial action
- International application possibilities
- Remuneration in accordance with the collective agreement for the private insurance industry
- Company pension schemes and capital formation benefits
- Good compatibility of family and career
- Jobticket (at the Cologne location)
- English courses and regular further training
- Fitness training
- Additional services such as company car, notebook, mobile phone for field staff
Our structured personnel development for specialists and executives is based on current corporate goals as well as social and economic obligations. Our claim is to always remain close to the market and at the same time flexible and agile in order to ensure the long-term success of all. In line with this claim, we also consistently follow this approach in the development of our employees and their skills.
The VdS philosophy includes the assumption of social responsibility. We cooperate with the Cologne University of Applied Sciences and support committed and talented young professionals within the framework of the Germany Scholarship. We are founding sponsor of SecuPedia, the Internet Encyclopedia for Security. We do not give Christmas presents to our customers and regularly support various regional aid organisations.