This is what you burn for:
- You carry out inspections of old plants at our customers' premises
- You support our experienced experts in the inspection of complex extinguishing systems
- You will then create and communicate test reports that are transparent and meaningful for all parties involved.
You are equipped with the following :
- An engineering degree in one of the specified fields, ideally combined with experience in fire protection
- The willingness to work regularly in the southern or northern regions of Baden-Württemberg (Heilbronn, Stuttgart, Villingen-Schwenningen) or southern and central Hessen (Darmstadt, Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Würzburg)
- Confident mastery of MS Office programs and precise handling of the German and English language in spoken and written form
- Team spirit, willingness to learn and a high degree of independence
We ignite you with the following:
- Attractive remuneration
- Outstanding work-life balance thanks to flexible working time model
- Varied tasks, thanks to which no working day is like the other
- Intensive induction and continuous support for professional and personal development
For information, Mr. Rohr is at your disposal under the telephone number: 0173 / 8894371.
Do you want to ensure optimum security with us? We look forward to getting to know you. Send your application by e-mail, stating your desired salary and possible starting date:
You can also send your application by post to
VdS Schadenverhütung GmbH
Amsterdamer Straße 174
Before you send your application to us, you should carefully read the page "Our requirements for your application documents".
Here you will find important information about the form and the required contents of your application and you will also receive information about the application procedure.
In order to process your application quickly, it is important that we can easily exchange your application documents with the specialist departments. For this reason, your entire application should be summarised in a single PDF document if possible.