However, even against the background of the restrictions we are currently experiencing, we are maintaining normal business operations as far as possible. For this reason, we have developed new business processes that both maintain the necessary personal distance and make our services available to you. An overview:
- The Technical Inspection Services continue to carry out fire protection testing on site while maintaining increased safety precautions.
- The VdS Training Center offers numerous interactive online seminars and web-based training courses. You can find the current status on face-to-face events here.
- In the area of quality management and security the additional option of remote audits will be offered.
- The VdS-Laboratories for product approval will remain fully operational and increasingly rely on remote audits via web technology.
- VdS offers alternative assessment methods for the approval of installers in the installer approval procedure.
- The VdS-Publishing House is there for you as usual. Printed publications will continue to be delivered, and you will find a wide range of digital products in the shop.
The protection of our customers, employees and business partners begins for us in our own company. In this respect, we implement all official instructions and recommendations promptly and have established far-reaching internal regulations that contribute to slowing down the spread of the virus. In addition, we are monitoring further developments very closely. The information presented here can therefore only reflect the current state of knowledge. Due to the very dynamic situation, even short-term changes are possible.